Monday, May 21, 2012

Awesome's First Post

       I would like to start off by saying yes, that is Darth Vader playing guitar with the force. Now that we have that out of the way, this is my first blog post and I'm going to explain, plain and simple, what this blog and I are all about.
       First off, my name is Tyler McAuley-Vallier and I'm taking Business - Marketing at Algonquin College. I've always had a passion for creativity and innovation but, never knew how to channel it until I took a Marketing class. FINALLY, something creative I can actually make money off of. Creativity is what fuels me, inspires me and is the reason I get up every morning. So here is the situation on the blog!


       The generic picture of business people and I will be posting content that simply fuels creativity. I love to laugh, everyday. I love to be inspired by something wether it be a quote, an article or simply an idea that someone else presents or brings to the table. I will be doing reviews on products and services that are simply brilliant, I will be posting my own point of view and/or suggestions on marketing tactics, advertising strategies and so on as well as adding a little somethin somethin on comic books, movies, television and books and many other forms of entertainment as, we should look for creativity wherever it may present itself.
       So, here is hoping this is the start of something creative in itself. I hope you all enjoy my thoughts and ideas and HOPE TO GOD you voice your own opinion. Especially when it comes to BAD advertising cause we all know theyre so funny! Here is an example...

Say what!! Funny to some, innappropriate to others. Not a good move Burger King! But, when there is darkness, light presents itself in only the most awesome way possible.



THE END

2 comments:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. ( Cost Per Action or PPA Pay per Click ) advertising is a form of pay for the ads based on the number of times customers perform an action , such as account registration , purchase, form ... this advertiser measurable effect in relation to the amount of money spent can be more accurate in future trend . best lead generation services

    ReplyDelete